A quick pasta with a healthy green sauce. This Spaghetti with spinach avocado sauce we eat regularly here at home. It is quick and easy to make and is packed with good vitamins and minerals. And another good thing is, there are no little pieces of vegetables in it that the children can go fishing between.
What do you need for spaghetti with spinach and avocado sauce?
You need a staff mixer or food processor to prepare it. And the following ingredients:
(for four people)
- 2 avocados
- 250 grams of spinach
- 300 grams of smoked chicken
- 300 grams of whole-grain spaghetti
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A little (almond) milk
It is always nice when it looks nice on the plates. For garnish, you can use the following:
- A few basil leaves
- Pine nuts
- Parmesan cheese
How to prepare spaghetti with spinach and avocadosauce
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces.
- Cut the two avocados in half, remove the skin and remove the kernel. Cut them into slightly smaller pieces.
- Add the avocado pieces, spinach, garlic and a dash of milk in a bowl and make a creamy whole with the hand blender. You can also use the kitchen machine for this.
- Cut the chicken and cherry tomatoes into pieces and heat them together with the avocado sauce in a pan.
- Add the spaghetti and stir it together.
- Divide the spaghetti over four plates, garnish with pasta if necessary. the basil leaves, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese.
Why is spaghetti with spinach and avocadosauce healthy?
This spaghetti with spinach and avocado sauce is tasty and super healthy. The spinach it contains ensures strong bones, a healthy heart and muscle building. Furthermore, spinach and avocado are very rich in dietary fiber. Which contributes to good digestion and gives you a feeling of satiety. Avocado also contains many healthy fats that support concentration and memory